Looking for Oasis of the Seas cruise compass for both Eastern and Western

rcrdale

Looking for recent cruise compass for the Oasis of the Seas Eastern and Western. Did a search and didn't really find anything recent. Trying to figure out our schedules and would appreciate it if anyone has them.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Can't link to it because the blog is blocked by cruise critic for some reason but if you google "cruise compass oasis of the seas 2017" the first result is for an oct 2017 sailing on royal Caribbean blog . Com (spaced out so it shows the actual name instead of starring it out

Also you may find something sooner but we will be going on the western leg in a few months, I'm planning on pics of the compass and menus daily, which I will post on here if not daily then in a review when we get back.

Also you may find something sooner but we will be going on the western leg in a few months, I'm planning on pics of the compass and menus daily, which I will post on here if not daily then in a review when we get back.

Great, will have to keep an eye out for them.

Looking for recent cruise compass for the Oasis of the Seas Eastern and Western. Did a search and didn't really find anything recent. Trying to figure out our schedules and would appreciate it if anyone has them.

If you download the new Royal Caribbean app, Oasis is one of the ships that has been loaded. They typically have the next three cruises listed. From there, they have quite a bit of detail on what is typically in the cruise compass. We have a cruise in April and I have been reviewing it to look for trends.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It would be nice if Royal Caribbean made the cruise planners publicly available for download. I'd take it as a full time job with the occasional cruise, for QA purposes of course.

I don't think they have them ready until a few hours before they are distributed around the ship.

Download the new Royal Caribbean app. It has a semi cruise compass for each leg. Also shows dining and bar options. Enjoy!! I also love looking ahead and feeling the anticipation. We leave on feb 11. Can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't think they have them ready until a few hours before they are distributed around the ship.

Excellent. I work well under pressure. I would even mess up once in a while to show I'm a team player.

:)

Edited by soremekun

Thanks, not sure how the dates were wrong. Fixed now!!!

That makes more sense.

But it still might be to early to make daily plans around the compasses.

They change all the time and you might get bad info.

You should focus on things to do at the ports.

With a back-back, you have quiet a few...

Thank you for the quick response. I think I am doomed in trying the app. The google store says that my Samsung tablet is not compatible with the app...ITunes allowed me to download to my iPad BUT it seems to only show info for the Allure. I can't seem to find a way to change it to The Oasis....

Ray

Thank you for the quick response. I think I am doomed in trying the app. The google store says that my Samsung tablet is not compatible with the app...ITunes allowed me to download to my iPad BUT it seems to only show info for the Allure. I can't seem to find a way to change it to The Oasis....

Ray

For my Galaxy S8+:

When you're in the Daily Planner view, click the day in the upper right.

770a5134eb984741c0d6cc8bf9ef4537.jpg

Then you should have an option to select change ship/date on the bottom.

a421a1489c47b04d965398490a1ad150.jpg

Here you go:

For my Galaxy S8+:

When you're in the Daily Planner view, click the day in the upper right.

770a5134eb984741c0d6cc8bf9ef4537.jpg

Then you should have an option to select change ship/date on the bottom.

a421a1489c47b04d965398490a1ad150.jpg

Thank you so much for your time and understanding. The process is a bit different for the iPad but I think I have figured it out. I really appreciate your help.

Ray