Haven Suite Perks on Harvest Caye

mmpgoodtogo

We are booked on Getaway in May in an aft Haven suite. As mentioned in other threads our itinerary is changing to western caribbean and now includes Harvest Caye. Are there any perks associated with being in a Haven suite when on the island?

I just ask b/c on RCL, if you are in a suite there were private beach areas for suite guests.

I did a search but didn't quite find what I was looking for, but feel free to direct me to a post I missed.

Thanks!

We were there in December and NO perks for Haven guests YET! There IS a plan in the works for a separate area....but it is way from being complete at this point. The Private Beach Cabanas are the best! My husband (who is VERY low maintenance!) kept saying that this was the BEST day of the whole 10 day trip. Just a thought.....as even though it is an addional expense - it is one that the two of us felt well worth it!

As people said above, the special area isn't ready yet. I did see a tent in December that said "Haven" near where you get on/off the tender (nothing fancy, just where you'd expect to get cold towels or a sip of water and a place to sit out of the sun while waiting) but it was empty. Didn't matter since the tender was ready for boarding, but perhaps sometimes they have it manned.