Caribbean Princess - onboard facilities??

Cory Lynn

This is my second time on Caribbean Princess. :D

I can NOT remember if there are hairdryers onboard or NOT. :confused: If there ARE hairdryers, are they any good??

We have a 1st time cruiser coming w/ us on Dec. 30, and I do not want to leave anything out for her packing.

If there is anything you or someone else may have forgotten to pack, could you pass the information along??:) Sometimes its the most obvious things we forget.:rolleyes:

Thanks Cory Lynn

I have very think hair down longer than the middle of my back. The hair dryer in the room was not adequate to dry my hair in any kind of normal time. I packed mine and was very glad that I had. The shampoo made my hair feel kind of strange and I had to wash it more frequently while using the ships shampoo. Personally I would bring both my own shampoo and blow dryer.

On my don't forget list is:

Post it notes - leaving notes to each other or room steward

Powerstrip - since the room is so limited in plugins

Insect Repellant

First aid kit (bandaids, rolaids, tylenol, benedril, etc)

Clothes Pins - to attach to bottom of shower curtain so it does not stick to you as you shower.

I am so happy about the response that I got. I really thought my question would go unanswered for a few days.:o

I will pass the feedback along about the hairdryer. :) (I have very short curly hair, so I do not have to worry)

I love the post-it notes idea :D (my brother and I spent alot of time trying to find each other last year on Caribbean Princess)

The clothes pin idea!!! How did you think of that? :D I hated when the shower curtain would stick to me. I have to make sure i don't forget them.

Thank you again to all! Please let me know if you think of anything else.

Cory Lynn

Archived