Tips for getting Free Stuff

Dem920

I need some help. I am writing an article for a newsletter about everything that is free relating to cruises and was hoping for some ideas. I need tips on how to get some free things such as t-shirts, visors, etc. on Royal Caribbean Ships. Do they still do the Ship-Shape Dollars for t-shirts?

Does anyone have any other free stuff they know about? We are doing Grandeur of the Seas for a 9 night cruise ine the summer. Thanks.:D

My daughter and I both received free spa treatments on our Dec 3rd cruise on legend of the seas! We were walking thru the solarium on the first day to check out our cabin when one of the spa girls approached us to see if we would like to be models for them during their spa tours that day. Apparently they usually have people approach them volunteering to be models. The value of my treatment was 132.00 and my daughters was 99.00!

I need some help. I am writing an article for a newsletter about everything that is free relating to cruises and was hoping for some ideas. I need tips on how to get some free things such as t-shirts, visors, etc. on Royal Caribbean Ships. Do they still do the Ship-Shape Dollars for t-shirts?

Does anyone have any other free stuff they know about? We are doing Grandeur of the Seas for a 9 night cruise ine the summer. Thanks.:D

Yes, you can earn ship shape dollars for t-shirts and other logo stuff.

Mike

Participate in ship board activities. Every participant gets something (I got a free drink, a free shirt, a free key ring and a free set of playing cards). Also, go to the captain's receiption, usually on the 2nd night of the cruise (first full day) where you can get free drinks. Almost all the food is free.

Guest cruzr44

Go to the shopping talk and sit in the first few rows. They throw stuff out and if you catch it...... it's yours. If you are a C&A member you get the free gift which last year was a RC toiletry bag, not sure what it is now.

Go up to pool deck early in the morning on a sea day. Tons of free books, suntan lotion, flip flops (for wearing on formal night), and beach towels, etc, just laying all over unattended loungers. Take all you want!! LOL

This made me really laugh after a stressful night at work. Thanks for the humor of the day.

You could book the cabin I was in for the week after our cruise. I leave all the free stuff behind, as I find all I ever do with it is throw it in the trash when we get home. I do take the plastic shopping bag, I like to recycle and reuse those.

Go up to pool deck early in the morning on a sea day. Tons of free books, suntan lotion, flip flops (for wearing on formal night), and beach towels, etc, just laying all over unattended loungers. Take all you want!! LOL

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Play Quest - we're the proud owners of coveted RCCL silver medals for our participation.:D :D

Also won bronze medals in a mixed golf tournament.

Also, go on a lot of cruises - the passenger who has cruised the most on each sailing (think 100++++ cruises) receives a "free" bottle of champagne.

You spend $100,000+ for the cruises and then view the bottle of champagne as free???

Last time I was on Voyagers, the art auctioneers did a "10 at 10" pre-auction. They basically were trying to drive home the "fun" of buying at art auctions. There was a lot of free stuff given away. T-Shirts, Hats, Shore Excursions, "$95 artwork", etc.

Archived