Black card benefits on 2 night cruise.

kernow

I remember a thread about this last year but I can't find it. My son and his girlfriend are doing a 2 night cruise on Magnifica from Hamburg to Southampton, he is a black card holder. Will he still get any of the perks or do you not get them on such a short cruise? Also is there likely to be a gala night?

My son is a seasoned cruiser but it will be his girlfriend's first cruise, hoping it will be a good taster for her:):),

Thanks,

Julie

Edited by kernow
text

I remember a thread about this last year but I can't find it. My son and his girlfriend are doing a 2 night cruise on Magnifica from Hamburg to Southampton, he is a black card holder. Will he still get any of the perks or do you not get them on such a short cruise? Also is there likely to be a gala night?

My son is a seasoned cruiser but it will be his girlfriend's first cruise, hoping it will be a good taster for her:):),

Thanks,

Julie

They should get some but not all of the perks, specifically excluded is the "complimentary dance class"

This is what the T&Cs say:-

Complimentary Dancing Class [black] All Black members can enjoy a freeone-hour dance class. Once per cruise and per member. It will be a group class,not individual

Not available on cruises with less than 4 nights.

4.4 All the benefits described above willbe given to members according to their level of membership. The time and placeof issue of the benefit may vary depending on the cruise, destination and cruise length. Benefits may be subject to changes without prior notice due toavailability and/or operational reasons. For any other information on thefollowing or any other benefit please visit the MSC Voyagers Infopoint or the Reception- Guest Service when on board or visit www.msccruises.co.uk.