Question regarding Diamond Lounge

suamom

My DH and I are big wine drinkers and we drink wine in the Diamond Lounge. My daughter and I are cruising next month and she does not like wine at all. She enjoys whiskey:o and certain beers. She likes whiskey sours, margaritas, and craft beers. What are some suggestions on what se can drink in the lounge? I have no idea what they serve with the exception of wine.

I find it helpful to ask the server for suggestions. The welcome letter in your cabin will list the drinks available including spirits and mixers but asking the server can help discover new boundaries of what is and isn't available.

With whiskey I prefer coke btw.

My DH and I are big wine drinkers and we drink wine in the Diamond Lounge. My daughter and I are cruising next month and she does not like wine at all. She enjoys whiskey:o and certain beers. She likes whiskey sours, margaritas, and craft beers. What are some suggestions on what se can drink in the lounge? I have no idea what they serve with the exception of wine.

No problem getting a whiskey sour in the lounge.

If your DD is not a Diamond member she can't get in D- lounge ( unless in a suite) If that's the case you can get your wine in D-lounge and go to any bar and use your sea-pass drink Diamond for 3 free drinks for DD between 5pm to 8;30pm.