Dr Suess Breakfast

kimma11

Why would you pay 5.00 per person for a meal that is identical to the brunch, if you didn't have to. The only thing lacking at brunch are children and bad poetry. If the money was going to St Judes I might do it, just to have someone in costume terrify me, nope. But enjoy.

Why would you pay 5.00 per person for a meal that is identical to the brunch, if you didn't have to. The only thing lacking at brunch are children and bad poetry. If the money was going to St Judes I might do it, just to have someone in costume terrify me, nope. But enjoy.

Completely disagree...we are talking about an event for kids and (grownup kids...lol) Took my grandson when he was 6. He loved it. The eggs and stuff were dyed green, etc. My wife actually went with him and said it was cute and fun. Got some great pictures taken.... If your a kid at heart or want to bring your child or grandchild...Highly recommend, They also have a parade and storytime event with the Dr Suess theme

It's definitely worth it for us, even though the food is basically the same as the Sea Day Brunch. The decorations are cute. There are character appearances. And adults would enjoy it as much as the kids. We've been at a table with no kids a couple of times.

If you like the breakfast idea ....

Seuss-a-Palooza Parade

"Join your favorite Dr. Seuss characters for a whimsical parade. The parade ends up on the Theater stage where the audience is invited to participate in the reading of a Seuss story."

On the Sunshine it was the last sea day afternoon but check in your Fun Times. Everyone seemed to be having great fun and it was free :D

We brought our 12 year old granddaughter and even she liked it. If you'd like a preview of some of the food, the menu and the atmosphere you might check out our "album" below, just click on the blue link. Pictures #174-187 show our breakfast. To see the pix larger, just click on one and then use the forward arrow.

GREEN EGGS AND HAM

We brought our 12 year old granddaughter and even she liked it. If you'd like a preview of some of the food, the menu and the atmosphere you might check out our "album" below, just click on the blue link. Pictures #174-187 show our breakfast. To see the pix larger, just click on one and then use the forward arrow.

GREEN EGGS AND HAM

Your pictures are amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait until our cruise in May!!!!

My wife and I enjoyed it tremendously and we didn't bring any kids (we are both over 50 - one of us over 60 but I'm not dumb enough to say who in a forum she might read...wait...oh crap...). We were seated at a group table that did have kids but the adults were having as much, if not more, fun as the kids were.

My wife and I (56 and 62) took her parents (82 and 78 )and we all had a blast. My wife probably regards it as the high point of a very nice cruise. I can understand why some people are too (grumpy) old for this, but some of us remain young at heart.

My wife and I enjoyed it tremendously and we didn't bring any kids (we are both over 50 - one of us over 60 but I'm not dumb enough to say who in a forum she might read...wait...oh crap...). We were seated at a group table that did have kids but the adults were having as much, if not more, fun as the kids were.

You are too funny! I went to hit the :D button, forgetting I wasn't on fb.

Took my grandkids on our last cruise, a few weeks ago. They loved it!!

GREEN EGGS AND HAM

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!:)

I went with my kids and they enjoyed it. We paid $10 for the three of us because my youngest was free. I got the best picture of the whole cruise there. However, I thought the food was awful. The kids had pancakes. They were colorful and pretty but they didn't any of it. (and my kids love pancakes) I had the filet mignon which was inedible. It was so tough I could not eat it. However, the decor was nice and the children enjoyed the characters. Afterward, we went to the buffet and ate. Perhaps the food was just off that day. I don't plan to go on our next cruide cruise. My youngest will have to pay. I won't pay $15 for it.

I went with my kids and they enjoyed it. We paid $10 for the three of us because my youngest was free. I got the best picture of the whole cruise there. However, I thought the food was awful. The kids had pancakes. They were colorful and pretty but they didn't any of it. (and my kids love pancakes) I had the filet mignon which was inedible. It was so tough I could not eat it. However, the decor was nice and the children enjoyed the characters. Afterward, we went to the buffet and ate. Perhaps the food was just off that day. I don't plan to go on our next cruide cruise. My youngest will have to pay. I won't pay $15 for it.

What ages are free? Thank you :)