Massdam showers

jig

When I was on the volendam a few years ago the cat D had the useless bathtubs removed and replace with walk in showers. Did they do this on the Massdam as well. We are booked on it and the future cruise person did not know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I was on the volendam a few years ago the cat D had the useless bathtubs removed and replace with walk in showers. Did they do this on the Massdam as well. We are booked on it and the future cruise person did not know. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did Maasdam in feb 2017 and in our DD on Maindeck, there was still a bathtub. She has not been in dock since, but will be in august/september this year, but only for 10 days. On the deckplan of Maasdam, there is clearly visible which cabins have bathtub or shower. In case of Maasdam, only some inside cabins have a shower.

Volendams bathrooms were tackled over more than one dock period to change, I think they again replaced bathrooms during her recent dock period in December. The Volendam deckplan still shows her having mixed cabins, with either shower, or shower/bath.