Cabin 7106 on the Sunshine

joyce baly

Has anyone stayed in this cabin. The layout looks a little strange. We just booked this cabin on the Sunshine for August 10, 2018. Was wondering about the floor space. If someone has pictures this would help I will be using a scooter to get around the ship but I am able to walk around in the cabin.

This is from the Carnival website about that cabin:

Two twin beds (do not convert to king). Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower. 3 closets. Picture window facing public observation deck.

Ambulatory Accessible Stateroom: This stateroom is designed for use by guests with mobility limitations, who do not require the regular use of a wheelchair, scooter or other similar assistive devices. For example, it is ideal for guests who only use an assistive device (like a cane or walker) for traversing longer distances, and who may benefit from certain accessible features like grab bars, to assist with balance.

Dunno if that helps. I looked around for actual photos of that room, but I can't seem to find any, even here on CC.

This is from the Carnival website about that cabin:

Dunno if that helps. I looked around for actual photos of that room, but I can't seem to find any, even here on CC.

Thanks that was all I could find. The layout shows the beds positioned in a row head to toe. not sure how that works maybe someone has stayed in this type of room before.