What would it take to move on an upgrade offer from a Grand Scenic Ocean View?

kbh2

So what upgrade or upsell offer would you take to move out of a Grand Scenic Ocean View. We have one booked on the Conquest in March and wondered from those of you that have stayed in one what you would consider an upgrade from that cabin???? :confused:

Only a Grand Vista Suite or a Captain's suite would move me from a Grand Scenic Ocean View. Specifically on the Conquest only rooms 9200,9201,9202, and 9203 would entice me to leave one of the four front facing scenic ocean view cabins. Not even the aft scenics would entice me to move.

We are originally booked for a regular scenic ocean view on our upcoming trip on Glory. Changed to a balcony at the same price only after discovering the scenic rooms do not have the pull down for the 4th passenger but instead have a full size sofa sleeper. Wouldn’t have been an issue if my kids were younger but there was no way at 12/14 that it would have worked ☹️

I was sad to give it up but it’s better than dealing with a week of arguing or worse — me stuck in a sofa sleeper! Plus watching the balcony prices, there have been several price drops and we now have over $600 in obc! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was thinking if I was offered a suite no up charge I might take it . I am not expecting that to happen but just wondered everyone's opinion just in case it happens.

I love my balcony but....THAT VIEW