Belize

lvh50

We are going to Belize for the first time in April does anyone have any suggestions for an excursion to take, it looks like there are a lot of water excursions but we really don't want that. Also are there any shops, restaurants in the area close to the ship.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

We are going to Belize for the first time in April does anyone have any suggestions for an excursion to take, it looks like there are a lot of water excursions but we really don't want that. Also are there any shops, restaurants in the area close to the ship.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I know you said no water, but we did the cave tubing and had a blast. You are definitely in the water but it’s not like snorkeling or diving. Highly recommend the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m not sure if this can be booked through carnival but we booked independently with Coral Breeze Tours for their Island Escape. It is about a 40 min boat ride to Caye Caulker. While at Caye Caulker we rented a golf cart and explored the island. The island is only about 3 miles long so the golf cart wasn’t necessary but it was nice to have. I highly recommend this tour. We went around trying food and drinks at many of the different restaurant/bars. It was such a great experience and they have the true definition of island time there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums