Best Suggestions for trasportaion from Orlando (MCO) airport to Port Canaveral

Cruiseman38

We've used Cocoa Beach shuttle many times over the years. Have always had good service, gets us there in time (although we technically use them to go to a hotel the night before, we come in a day early). They take us there and then we book R/T so they also bring us back to MCO when we dock. We don't do Uber, so the shuttle for 3 people is one of the cheaper options. And we don't want to rent a car, we don't need it and when I get there, I just want to relax, not have to worry about driving somewhere.

We've used Cocoa Beach shuttle many times over the years. Have always had good service, gets us there in time (although we technically use them to go to a hotel the night before, we come in a day early). They take us there and then we book R/T so they also bring us back to MCO when we dock. We don't do Uber, so the shuttle for 3 people is one of the cheaper options. And we don't want to rent a car, we don't need it and when I get there, I just want to relax, not have to worry about driving somewhere.

I agree Cocoa Beach Shuttle is awesome. We get a hotel the night before the cruise and they come and get us the next morning and take us to port. The drivers are always nice and friendly.

It may depend upon how many people and how much time you have.

If you are flying in the same day Coca Beach Shuttle is great.

If you are flying in the day before I think a 1 way car rental is a better deal if you have at least 2 people. I have used Budget with a discount it was only about $35. The deal is if you are in a day early it is great to have a car in Coco. You can take the car to Budget in the morning of your cruise and they offer a free shuttle to ship. Only about 5 min away.

Note we usually drive by the ship and drop our luggage and drop car off. That way you don’t have to double load the luggage.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...