What if I didn't get the survey?

Micmac

I disembarked the Veendam on Wed (Jan 31). I have always received the email with the survey by the time I have landed. I didn't receive my survey this time and have verified that others have received their email. I have double checked spam filters as well so I feel pretty confident it wasn't received.

Does anyone have any advice on what I can do/where to contact? I had several comments (both positive and negative) I want to share.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Happy you got your survey.

Personally, I much preferred when we got thepapper version on board the ship but understand why they no lon ger do that. What happens to those who have no computer or email dadress? The dont' get a sur v ey...... Period...... too bad, so sad?

I would certainly contact Holland America customer service for survey didyou do the you do the onboard survey 800.541.1576 will get gears in motion lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I'm not sure if this question was addrressed to me b ut if so, I hav co;mpugter and go on line.... Here I am on CC. :)

I am just curious if they give some people a paper survey on the ship if th ose people do not hav (do) e mail.