Seaside Aft "Condos"

renysmom

MSC touted these cabins and everyone was talking about them Surprisingly I am not reading anything about them here or on other sites, nor am I seeing any videos on YouTube.

Anyone who has been on them, pro's & con's. Pictures or videos from the balconies? Bathroom photos? Are the window ladders causing issues?

MSC touted these cabins and everyone was talking about them Surprisingly I am not reading anything about them here or on other sites, nor am I seeing any videos on YouTube.

Anyone who has been on them, pro's & con's. Pictures or videos from the balconies? Bathroom photos? Are the window ladders causing issues?

I don't recall them being touted but that may be because we wouldn't have been interested. Probably the 2 bedroom suites although buyer beware on those. Some were originally on their website as 2 bedroom and ended up only 1 bedroom. At least some of them have been corrected on the website by way of only allowing 4 persons in the 1 bedroom and 5 in the two bedroom or so I read somewhere. If you find the Seaside Cabin Pictures Only thread on here there are some photos and information. I saw on facebook one of the Seaside groups tried to start a thread regarding which were 1 and which 2 bedroom and I think that's where I saw someone say the ones that say up to 5 persons were the two bedroom. Which is a trifle odd I thought. With the fold out couch wouldn't they be 6 persons?

If you go on the booking page.... No 2BR are listed. I'm thinking it was more of the "Miami vibe" feeling they are trying hard to establish on this ship. The back of the ship with the glass elevator in the middle gives off that condo feeling so the aft cabins may fall into that "definition" All the rear cabins are just suites with wrap arounds. I believe the only 2br suites are in front of ship (up to 3 grand suites per deck)

Edited by lcpagejr

I don't recall them being touted but that may be because we wouldn't have been interested. Probably the 2 bedroom suites although buyer beware on those. Some were originally on their website as 2 bedroom and ended up only 1 bedroom. At least some of them have been corrected on the website by way of only allowing 4 persons in the 1 bedroom and 5 in the two bedroom or so I read somewhere. If you find the Seaside Cabin Pictures Only thread on here there are some photos and information. I saw on facebook one of the Seaside groups tried to start a thread regarding which were 1 and which 2 bedroom and I think that's where I saw someone say the ones that say up to 5 persons were the two bedroom. Which is a trifle odd I thought. With the fold out couch wouldn't they be 6 persons?

I was asking about the Aft cabins not the 1/2 bed cabins. Th

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Kelly ... Go to the MSC Seaside photos only thread and my review of the Xmas sailing.

There is a video on YouTube also.

Thanks. I can’t seem to find the posts. I will look again.

I just realized the other day you are in the April 28 cruise with my DH, myself and about 200 members of our group cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with you. They were being touted. If you look at MSC's promotional videos, they all included the "Miami Style Condos", so I was expecting a lot more information once the ship sailed. But, I'm seeing very little. The one short video on Youtube that I saw, I was not too impressed. I know some people were happy with it. I will be switching mine to a YC Deluxe.

TC ... Will try and find it and add it here if I can, for now here is one I saw on youtube.

Thanks. It would be helpful if you are able to find it. I saw this video on youtube. Very short and not a good view of the balcony. I have been trying to get a feeling of how much room is on the balcony, especially along the back facing aft. Can chairs or loungers sit comfortably in this area?