Stupid questions from a newb

Joecruiser62

I disagree you should put luggage tags on your carry on. If you set your carry on or backpack down and walk away without it you now stand a chance of getting it returned to the rightful owner. Better safe than sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is what we do!!! ;)

I totally agree! My husband carries his diabetic meds in his carry on and it would be horrible if he accidentally left it somewhere and didn't get it back quickly or at all. I even put a Carnival luggage on my camera case.

We always put luggage tags on our carry on. I too put one on my camera bag. You never know what may happen. Better safe than sorry.

I take a picture of my name and address in case my camera is lost. We put a copy of our name and address in our suitcases. Yeah maybe a little too much, but it works for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok, I have about a thousand questions, most of which have been answered in the forums. However, I still have two questions I'd like to ask:

1. Should we put luggage tags on our carry on bags? We're both going to take a backpack and I just don't know.

2. I've read a lot about room service. How long does it take something off the free menu to be delivered? Fifteen minutes? Two hours? We just don't know what to expect.

Thanks in advance. We're sailing on the Elation (7 DAYS!!!). We're in one of the new balcony rooms that was added in dry dock, so I hope I can return the favor to the community with a review when we get back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Luggage tags not needed on your carry-on.

My son would get back from kids club a little after 10pm each night and would immediately order milk and cookies to eat before bed (he loves room service lol)....he never not once made it till the food actually arrived before he passed out...it took atleast 45 minutes for room service delivery each of the nights for that cruise.....but I'm sure if varies and I hear if you order the food that cost $ it arrives quicker....

My son would get back from kids club a little after 10pm each night and would immediately order milk and cookies to eat before bed (he loves room service lol)....he never not once made it till the food actually arrived before he passed out...it took atleast 45 minutes for room service delivery each of the nights for that cruise.....but I'm sure if varies and I hear if you order the food that cost $ it arrives quicker....

there is a room service charge now after 10pm.