Blue Mountain Coffee

Huck

There is a coffee stand in port down by the restrooms. Margaritaville is to the right of the restrooms, this shack is to the left of the restrooms. It was full of Blue Mountain coffee, both beans and ground of different sizes. I don't know if it is the best but they were also selling cups of coffee there so hubby could decide if he really liked it before buying it.

There is a coffee stand in port down by the restrooms. Margaritaville is to the right of the restrooms, this shack is to the left of the restrooms. It was full of Blue Mountain coffee, both beans and ground of different sizes. I don't know if it is the best but they were also selling cups of coffee there so hubby could decide if he really liked it before buying it.

Thank you, did you notice pricing?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you, did you notice pricing?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's not cheap. We bought an 8 oz bag of beans and I think it was around $22. They had bigger bags, too. I think only one bag was cheaper and I think it was ground coffee that was around $20.

Then we were in Costa Rica the next week and only paid $10 for a pound of Costa Rican coffee beans. Supply and demand!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple of morning pots of the Blue Mountain I bought at the coffee place idahospud mentioned. $22 for the beans. 8 oz. I double checked the labeling and certification ( appeared in order and from Mavis Farms, one of the original plantations). The coffee is very week. I'm using 3 scoops where normally I'd use 2. Really meh! coffee. The Brazilian I picked up from a local roaster here and the Costa Rican, from a friend out of stat who roasts were far superior. Second bag of Blue I've had. First one from DW on a girl's cruise. It wasn't very good either. Never buying it again. Waste of $$