What does Princess provide?

forevertan

Princess does supply beach towels, they will be in your stateroom, if not ask your steward and he/she will give them to you. You can take them off the ship but you must remember to bring them back onboard. The steward will exchange your pool/beach towels as often as needed.

A hair dryer is also in the stateroom, but I always bring my own since I know how it works ete. And they also supply shampoo, conditioner and lotion and I have heard that they are the same products they use in the spa/salon, but I cannot say how they are as I bring my own supply of these also.

If you forget anything, toothbrush, paste, aspirin etc they have a shop onboard that does carry these items.

I am going on the Princess Grand and was wondering if they supply beach towels for the pool & can you take them off the ship? Or should I just bring my own?What about hairdryer,shampoo,conditioner etc.?
All of those things you mention. Your steward will supply you with fresh beach towels twice a day, if you want, and you can use them at the pool or take them off the ship (but you have to return them if you do). There's shampoo, conditioner, etc. The hairdryer is halfway decent -- I've never had a problem. The water is very soft so no matter what hairdryer, shampoo and conditioner you use, your hair will be slightly different. I just go with the flow and use the ship's products. It's not worth bringing my own.

We love the hair and body products they provide. They are the Lotus Spa ones with a wonderful scent and I find, very good quality. On our first cruise I used the Princess provided hair dryer and found it fine (I have short hair). Our past cruise I had my own as we needed for our pre and post cruise stay.

Archived