Yet another live thread

RebelAthena

GOOOOD MORNING FROM THE PORT OF MIAMI, TERMINAL C!! Ready to board the Getaway for Mexico, Honduras, and Belize!!

We got here at 10:30, and we had no trouble with security in our terminal (the odd-floor lines in Terminal B were awful).

Quick check-in (no refreshments available except some juice, water, and coffee), and now we’re waiting to board.

I was a little startled to see that, though the reservation is under my name (an unmarried female), our materials now read “Mr. [name] and his family,” using the name of the sole male in our party (the 3rd pax). Really? REALLY? :mad:

Edited by RebelAthena

GOOOOD MORNING FROM THE PORT OF MIAMI, TERMINAL C!! Ready to board the Getaway for Mexico, Honduras, and Belize!!

I was a little startled to see that, though the reservation is under my name (an unmarried female), our materials now read “Mr. [name] and his family,” using the name of the sole male in our party (the 3rd pax). Really? REALLY? :mad:

Just make sure that any perks you booked are under the proper people!

Enjoy your cruise -- we did this one last February.

We boarded after noon — evidently there was a “big Heath inspection,” and so things were noticeably delayed and people were _everywhere_.

Our H4 is gorgeous (16114), and the storage is great. I’m over 6 ft, and I think the second bedroom is the perfect size for me (my parents are in the master).

The drinks are flowing and life is good. Having lunch in Margarittaville, and we are pleased (though service is slow (but where do we have to be?!)).

Gorgeous weather.

We boarded after noon — evidently there was a “big Heath inspection,” and so things were noticeably delayed and people were _everywhere_.

Our H4 is gorgeous (16114), and the storage is great. I’m over 6 ft, and I think the second bedroom is the perfect size for me (my parents are in the master).

The drinks are flowing and life is good. Having lunch in Margarittaville, and we are pleased (though service is slow (but where do we have to be?!)).

Gorgeous weather.

Any photos of your room would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been a good day at sea. A couple of thoughts:

We originally had the H6, an Haven Aft Pentouse with Master; I’m so pleased that I upgraded to an H4. I have found the second bedroom plenty spacious for me (and the bed is lovely!). Further, we are mere steps from the Haven amenities.

The thermal pass is fantastic. I’ve already been; it’s great.

The key lime pie at Margarittaville is fantastic.

Finally, I was super excited to sail in February with calmer seas (we last sailed in September, between Jose and Maria (the waves were no fun for us)). We are in less than 5-foot seas, but the wind is just incredible, and we can certainly feel the resulting movement. Thanks for the tips for Bonine — seems to be working!