Cuban Cigars?

jordanaire

I brought a box of 20 Cuban Cohibas back from Europe last September, and in December I brought 29 Cuban cigars back fro Mexico (mix of Cohibas and Romeo & Julieta). I declared them and had no issues clearing US customs. The only prohibition is that the cigars be for personal use only, and they enforce that by limiting the number of cigars you can bring in at 100 (Note: the old limit of $100 has gone away]. Enjoy your sticks!

Laws changed a couple of years ago - used to be a $100 limit of Cuban goods brought in only from Cuba on OFAC approved trips.

You can now bring back as many cigars as you want as long as its for personal consumption. Anything over 100 cigars (four standard boxes)/$800 will incur a duty. You can do this every 31 days and can be purchased/brought into the US from any country in the world

If you aren't familiar with the cigar culture - my handle reflects my love for cigars......