Escape spa mini-suite question

barb65

We are considering switching from a mini-suite w/large balcony on Deck 8 to a spa mini-suite (not spa balcony) on Deck 15 on our upcoming Escape cruise. Can anyone tell me if you experienced noise from Deck 16 above these cabins?

I had a spa mini suite last October. We were in 15762, and we loved it. No noise issues at all. I don’t think you would want to go much further back than that because it puts you directly under the pool deck. I would absolutely book a spa mini again though.

I had a spa mini suite last October. We were in 15762, and we loved it. No noise issues at all. I don’t think you would want to go much further back than that because it puts you directly under the pool deck. I would absolutely book a spa mini again though.

Was your bed near the balcony or the closet. We do prefer the bed near the balcony. Just curious. Thanks!

Was your bed near the balcony or the closet. We do prefer the bed near the balcony. Just curious. Thanks!

Ours was near the closet, which was fine for us. I actually prefer tht set up. I’m not sure there are any spa mini suites with the other set up. It’s isually only rooms that allow 4, and I’m pretty sure all M9’s only sleep three. Maybe someone else will come along who knows for sure 🙂

We are considering switching from a mini-suite w/large balcony on Deck 8 to a spa mini-suite (not spa balcony) on Deck 15 on our upcoming Escape cruise. Can anyone tell me if you experienced noise from Deck 16 above these cabins?

Haven't sailed in a large balcony mini (two more months!) but have you thought about staying in your room and just getting the spa passes?

Haven't sailed in a large balcony mini (two more months!) but have you thought about staying in your room and just getting the spa passes?

Yes, we did consider that, but if the price is close in comparison, we thought it would be nice to be within a short walk to the spa instead of dealing with the elevators. Of course, then we would have to deal with the elevators to the dining areas, theater and atrium. Decisions, decisions! :D

We just got off the Escape on Saturday and stayed in room 15162. Did not hear any noise from the deck above, except when we had the sliding door to the balcony opened. The only noise we would occasionally hear was from people running down the hall. Our bed was next to the balcony. Very easy and quick walk up the stairs to the spa.