Cannes Port to Fraganord

cortiz8809

We assume you are talking about the perfume store. The easiest way would be to walk....assuming you and your Grandmother can handle the walk. Otherwise it does get a bit complicated. When I look online it shows two Fragonard shops in Cannes...the closest being about 800 years/meters and the other somewhat further (within a mile) still within downtown and walking distance for many folks. The taxis at the port are not going to want such a short distance fare. I am not aware of any Hop On Hop Off transportation within Cannes, although the Petit Train is one way to get a short tour (but you cannot exit the cars while on the tour).

There are also some local buses (which might serve your purpose) but we have never used them since we are walkers. The town was to start an Electric Mini bus that stopped at various spots around town but we are not sure if this service ever started....and if so...it it even has a stop near the tender pier. The reality about Cannes is that the main tourist part of town (which is near the water) is generally seen as a place best seen on one's feet.

Hank

I think the OP could mean the Fragonard factory and museum in Grasse. There are trains (TER commuter trains) that go from Cannes to Grasse frequently. It takes half an hour. It also takes half hour to drive - in the dead of night. Traffic can be horrendous in the day time.

If they take the train, they would need to take taxis to and from the stations.

For the trains, go to http://www.sncf.com/en/passengers

The price is around 5 euros each way.

I think the OP could mean the Fragonard factory and museum in Grasse. There are trains (TER commuter trains) that go from Cannes to Grasse frequently. It takes half an hour. It also takes half hour to drive - in the dead of night. Traffic can be horrendous in the day time.

If they take the train, they would need to take taxis to and from the stations.

For the trains, go to http://www.sncf.com/en/passengers

The price is around 5 euros each way.

You might be right. Grasse was never my favorite place, but we once drove over there to "design a fragrance" for my mother-in-law. Had to admit is was fun, but not sure the quality of the perfume was the best. I always tell DW that I love everyone's perfume as long as I cannot smell it :). One could have a debate which is the most annoying, perfume or cigarette smoke.

Hank