Paper for flights, is there any?

Jo and Rob

We are sailing on Britannia transatlantic next month. I have the flight details (TOM) but no real paper work to hand over at Gatwick for our flight to Barbedos. What happens when we get to the airport? Do we just go to the front desk and and introduce ourselves showing our holiday itinerary?

We are sailing on Britannia transatlantic next month. I have the flight details (TOM) but no real paper work to hand over at Gatwick for our flight to Barbedos. What happens when we get to the airport? Do we just go to the front desk and and introduce ourselves showing our holiday itinerary?

Just print your e tickets from your cruise personaliser but you probably wont need them, at check in they usually just look at your passport.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Just print your e tickets from your cruise personaliser but you probably wont need them, at check in they usually just look at your passport.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

It seems funny not having anything official but I feel happier knowing that it is the norm. Thanks for the reassurance. :)

Hi was on the brittannia last year (2016) to the caribbean and when your plane lands you go straight from the plane to a coach that is waiting on the tarmac then straight to the ship!!! Brilliant :cool:

Was it transatlantic? How is the coach transfer organised in the other direction? Did you have a good time?

No it was 15 nights on the ship we had a brilliant time.We had not been Caribbean before and really enjoyed it .Did not book any trips with ship as when you get of there are loads of mini buses just fill up and go to different places and you just join in !!! The journey back to the ship was as per normal passport control and security.We are on the Brittannia on 8th April doing 14 nights canaries from Southampton already booked Sindhu it is a brilliant Indian.Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Was it transatlantic? How is the coach transfer organised in the other direction? Did you have a good time?

i'm doing azura transatlantic eventually got told the correct information by p&oi and i checked on here a few months ago..

on the final day they tell you what time you're coach is going the following morning i tried to book it through cruise personaliser which doesn't show the date you need phoned the coach company number who knew nothing about this cruise we then phoned p&o for the 2nd time and then got told this,

i'm doing azura transatlantic eventually got told the correct information by p&oi and i checked on here a few months ago..

on the final day they tell you what time you're coach is going the following morning i tried to book it through cruise personaliser which doesn't show the date you need phoned the coach company number who knew nothing about this cruise we then phoned p&o for the 2nd time and then got told this,

Our coach is going the South Terminal and our flight and car are at the North Terminal. Doesn't it drop us off at both?

Our coach is going the South Terminal and our flight and car are at the North Terminal. Doesn't it drop us off at both?
Even if it does drop you off at the South terminal, it is only a one minute ride to the North terminal on the shuttle train.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

Even if it does drop you off at the South terminal, it is only a one minute ride to the North terminal on the shuttle train.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

I'm just trying to avoid lugging cases especially for my mum on and off transport. I'm not bringing Rob who is normally in charge of luggage :o

I'm just trying to avoid lugging cases especially for my mum on and off transport. I'm not bringing Rob who is normally in charge of luggage :o

You can take a trolley on the shuttle. We are parking and flying from South but staying in a hotel in North - we always take the trolley on the shuttle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read the thread title and thought it was Ryan Air making more savings and we had to make our own paper aeroplane to fly in:')

I thought that it might be a worry about whether the loos on the plane had an adequate supply of toilet paper. :)