H6 vs H2 suites

remajm

Is there anyone that has sailed in both of these cabins? I have been in the aft penthouse suite and love this cabin due to the large balcony. I'm wondering if I would enjoy the balcony as much in the delux owners suite large balcony. That balcony isn't as big and you have a front view from balcony vs the back. I've seen pictures but I'm still having a hard time deciding and would love some feedback from anyone.

The Getaway H6 balcony is probably deeper than the H2 balcony (H6 balconies vary in size). The H2 suite is larger but if the focus is on the balcony only (not counting the location, size, and the extra DOS alcohol), my vote goes to the H6 (one of the large ones).

Edited by Two Wheels Only

My preference, though I adore a large balcony, is to stay in the Haven area proper - it's easier when you have a smal child who really loves the pool area. If you don't mind walking, I would go aft - gorgeous view, quiet.

Either way...it's a win for you!

The H2 on the Getaway is drop dead gorgeous. The bathroom is stunning and there is a Huge closet if you were to bring 5 pieces of luggage, it would fit - plus space to spare! It is much bigger than the aft suite, but the balcony is smaller. While I do prefer the aft view, the unobstructed view moving forward is incredible. Only thing is while ship is moving, it is very windy.

If I had all the money in the world, I would book the

H2. But the aft suite is a much more palatable price. Both are heaven on earth.

I have sailed both in the H6 and H2 on the Breakaway. Both balconies are pretty large and adequate just to hang out and get a tan. However the H2 is very windy on sea days. I pulled the the lounger all the way to the front to block most of the wind. Both times were to Bermuda so we made good use of the balconies in Bermuda. I definitely prefer the H2 since it's in the Haven because it was a very long walk from the Aft with 2 kids.

Have only done H2 on BA. It does have a nice bedroom and bathroom but wasn't really thrilled with it. Seen many pictures and reviews of the H6 and think it is a draw. Plus the H2 leaks noise from H3 into living room.

The Getaway H6 balcony is probably deeper than the H2 balcony (H6 balconies vary in size). The H2 suite is larger but if the focus is on the balcony only (not counting the location, size, and the extra DOS alcohol), my vote goes to the H6 (one of the large ones).

Being I'm a balcony snob we have always stayed in the ones that have the biggest balconies (H6). I appreciate the feedback and think I will stay where we are. I really wish Norweign would follow RC with their Genie program, when you pay 2 to 4 times more for a room and get the same perks it really doesn't make sense to do so.

I have sailed both in the H6 and H2 on the Breakaway. Both balconies are pretty large and adequate just to hang out and get a tan. However the H2 is very windy on sea days. I pulled the the lounger all the way to the front to block most of the wind. Both times were to Bermuda so we made good use of the balconies in Bermuda. I definitely prefer the H2 since it's in the Haven because it was a very long walk from the Aft with 2 kids.

One of my concerns was the wind, so you answered that question. Also, we enjoy the walk for exercise back and forth. I do have one more question though, was the balcony private to the bridge? I know the room is above the bridge but I'm wondering if they can see into the balcony from the bridge bump out area?

One of my concerns was the wind, so you answered that question. Also, we enjoy the walk for exercise back and forth. I do have one more question though, was the balcony private to the bridge? I know the room is above the bridge but I'm wondering if they can see into the balcony from the bridge bump out area?

The bridge would only be able to see the side of the balcony and they would have to stand very close to the windows. The front is very private.

Is there anyone that has sailed in both of these cabins? I have been in the aft penthouse suite and love this cabin due to the large balcony. I'm wondering if I would enjoy the balcony as much in the delux owners suite large balcony. That balcony isn't as big and you have a front view from balcony vs the back. I've seen pictures but I'm still having a hard time deciding and would love some feedback from anyone.

Hi. I’ve sailed in the H6 suite and just love the balcony. I have not had the pleasure of the H2 but I have been advised that the balcony is very windy! When and where are you on the getaway!

Sent from my iPad using Forums