Amsterdam WC - will need hair cut & color while on board

sandiego1

I can't go more than 4 weeks without a haircut and color. Does anyone know how much it costs on the WC (Amsterdam)? I have curly hair that is just below my shoulders. For the WC, I'll need at least 3 cut/color appointments.

Also, what brand of color products do they use?

I can't go more than 4 weeks without a haircut and color. Does anyone know how much it costs on the WC (Amsterdam)? I have curly hair that is just below my shoulders. For the WC, I'll need at least 3 cut/color appointments.

Also, what brand of color products do they use?

They will offer package deals of like three or four haircuts. I can’t remember pricing. Seems like the men’s was something like $75.

Bring your color with you - on the grand cruises I have met many women who do that. If you use a salon product discuss this with your stylist and see if they can supply the product to you to take with. On board I am sure the stylists are used to folks who carry their own color with them.

Absolutely do this! I've done it for years. Also, the salon should discount the service for you since you have your own color; they did this for me on the Asia/Pacific this past fall. Don't count on them to be able to match your color; that's why I started bringing my own. Get directions on how much of each tube is used (if you use more than one type; I use 2) since measuring by weight isn't possible on the ship (even if it's not obviously rocking!).

Linda R.

Great idea Arzz! I didn't think of that. I know my stylist will get them for me. Maybe I should train my DH to do my color for me?? I think he'd pay double to the salon to get out of having to apply my hair color - LOL!