Staying At Hyatt Orlando Airport Day Before Cruise

Collett2010

Ok awesome. Thank you. I have another question, I purchased the transfers on Carnivals site under excursions, when I printed off my boarding passes they show we didn't purchase them but I have the receipt saying we did and on the web site it shows we did in my account. I called Carnival and they fixed it on their end but it still isn't showing up on my boarding pass information. I printed out my receipt showing I did get it. Should that be ok or has anyone else had that problem?

I would post your question on the Carnival board.

I've never used the cruise transfer bus, always booked my own taxi/shuttle/Uber, but it sounds like you have the documentation to prove your case. You might call back to see why it is not printing correctly.

Welcome to the boards and have a great cruise! :cool:

Not sure - but i used Carnival's shuttle FROM port to Airport / i had previously i paid for transfer but had no ticket - the rep at bus had list of names - i'm assuming your transfer will be the same. Just bring your receipt just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Carnival transfer bus will leave from outside of baggage claim - there will be Carnival reps in the baggage claim area the morning of your cruise.

The bus will probably be one level below the baggage claim; the reps will be at the baggage claim area.

We have had the same issue and they always honored the receipt I had.

Good call on the Hyatt. It's a great spot to stay if you have a late/early flight. We have stayed there 3-4 times. Nice bar and restaurant.

The departure point for the shuttle is down stairs and well marked. You will be able to find it the night before with no problem.

I just wanted to comment on the hotel. I stayed there for work a year ago before an early morning flight and it is a great hotel. It was very convenient since I had already dropped my rental car off to just head downstairs to the airport and find some dinner.