Extend your Stay

jasmine196

Has anyone every heard of, or done "extend your stay". Celebrity describes it as

Extend your cruise vacation. Remain onboard and enjoy some ship services up to 90 minutes prior to the ship's next departure. Enjoy breakfast and lunch in the Oceanview Café, access to the pool, fitness center and select public lounges. Opt for private or group transportation to the airport for an additional fee. We're here to help you squeeze every last second out of your vacation.

We are thinking this may help since United cancelled our plane at 1 and the next flight out isn't until 4:30. I know at FLL you can't check in until 4 hours previous so this might be an answer to our issue.

Has anyone every heard of, or done "extend your stay". Celebrity describes it as

Extend your cruise vacation. Remain onboard and enjoy some ship services up to 90 minutes prior to the ship's next departure. Enjoy breakfast and lunch in the Oceanview Café, access to the pool, fitness center and select public lounges. Opt for private or group transportation to the airport for an additional fee. We're here to help you squeeze every last second out of your vacation.

We are thinking this may help since United cancelled our plane at 1 and the next flight out isn't until 4:30. I know at FLL you can't check in until 4 hours previous so this might be an answer to our issue.

The option is usually not offered in US ports. You simply pay a fee and can stay on the ship until 90 minutes of the next departure. When I was offered it I was told that I needed to take all of my luggage just like a self disembarkation.