Don't Let This Happen to You!

mnocket

If you are rescheduling on the spot for the identical itinerary on a different date, and you had booked EZAir, Princess should reissue the tickets at no cost to you. But be sure to establish this before accepting the offer.

But if simply banking the 100% OBC for your choice of any other cruise (or two) at a later date, Princess would likely reimburse you for the airline's change fee but not any difference in fare. It would be entirely your responsibility to book a new cruise within the time limit that you can reuse your airline tickets, even if purchased through EZAir.

Note that if the airline you were booked on does not fly to/from the port(s) for the new cruise you choose, that airline credit does you no good.

We’re 7 days out from our sailing on Caribbean, holding a BF guaranty with no cabin assignment as of yet. The ship appears to be mostly sold out. I honestly have no idea what we would do if offered a moveover, but it would certainly be an interesting choice to have.

If your flights are booked thru EZ air' date=' Princess will cover the cost of your EZ air on the new cruise(s) that you select. If your flights are booked by you independently, Princess typically offers $100 to cover airline change fees.

Since I was curious, I looked up change fees on my JetBlue flights for our upcoming cruise. We will have change fees of $600 ($150 each way for 2 people). Princess would pay $200 of that. I don't expect a move over offer, but thought I'd be prepared with some data and some thoughts as to what we'd like to book "just in case."[/quote']

If you are rescheduling on the spot for the identical itinerary on a different date, and you had booked EZAir, Princess should reissue the tickets at no cost to you. But be sure to establish this before accepting the offer.

But if simply banking the 100% OBC for your choice of any other cruise (or two) at a later date, Princess would likely reimburse you for the airline's change fee but not any difference in fare. It would be entirely your responsibility to book a new cruise within the time limit that you can reuse your airline tickets, even if purchased through EZAir.

Thanks for the replies. I just want to have all the information to make a quick & informed decision "just in case" we were to get an offer.