Has the new breakfast menu gone fleet wide?

A&Jfamily

No offense to the new menu, but I too like things a bit simpler. the French toast looks good, but I am not (but should be) a salad person for breakfast. I didn't see English muffins, just muffins, so are the English muffins gone too? I truly love an English muffin with marmalade.

I too love English Muffins and even though they are not shown as an option they do have them for the Eggs Benedict. So hope they will serve them to us! BTW - we did drink and enjoyed the champagne - thanks again!!

Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Delighted to still see the pineapple juice as an option! Wish the Eggs Benedict had salmon as an option instead of the ham, however.

Pineapple juice has always been a morning option in the MDR. Also, one can get lemonade inthe mdr for dinner by asking.

The Splendor had the new Breakfast (I was happily surprised, I didn't even know it was a thing) in December but the old Deli.

I personally LOVED the new breakfast. I don't tend to like a lot of breakfast foods but this had a lot of unique options. IMHO, the old breakfast menu was just a sit down version of everything on Lido (in fact, I even had a friend make fun of me once for wanting sit down when we could've gotten the same things on Lido).

Do you know if splendor has the new deli menu too?

Unfortunately not. And I'm disappointed to learn that they had the new breakfast menu. When I saw that they had the old deli menu, I didn't even think to check to see if they had the new breakfast menu because I assumed they didn't have that yet either.

Here's a ? for the OP who had port day breakfast on Sunshine:

For any day where the port arrival is early PM, do they serve breakfast or brunch (i.e. is it considered a port day or a sea day)? I'm asking because the menu looks interesting, but I'd only do it on a port day where we dock later, and we don't get in to Aruba until 1pm.

We had the new menu on the Glory at Christmas/NYE - we had a later arrival into San Jaun, and it was considered a "port day", so we had the sit down new breakfast menu in the dining room that day :)

We have had it twice now - the Sunshine in October and the Triumph in December. Has it gone fleetwide? Can we expect it on the Fascination in March?

Fascination is currently in dry dock, so they are probably updating it now. I would not be surprised if it were available when they are done. Let me know, I am on Fascination in May, so looking forward to the 2.0 updates :)

We were on the Conquest in Jan/Feb and were introduced to the new breakfast menu. LOVE it! Some of the offerings sounded a little "out of the box" but everything we tried was delicious. Also the OJ was an upgrade from what was being served in the buffet. We don't usually eat breakfast in the dining room on Port days, but this new menu had as reevaluating our plans for the day. Why not start off with a gourmet breakfast!