Looking for a map of Labadee showing beach bungalow location? please :)

Hello we have a bungalow rented for our upcoming cruise I have read they are in Columbus cove but yet it shows nothing about them? When I look on the map at Columbus its not a beach section. Please if you have a map could you show me the location? Thank you very much

We rented a bungalow on Columbus Cove last time we were in Labadee and we absolutely loved it!! We have rented the cabanas on Barefoot beach many times before and we had access to Barefoot this time however we liked the Bungalows much better!

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Any advice on how early to get off to get a good location? We had one on barefoot beach last time, but it was specifically reserved. I understand these are allocaTed upon arrival. Are there any bad locations? I would hate to pay a bunch of money and be disappointed with it. I wish you could pick in advance.

Any advice on how early to get off to get a good location? We had one on barefoot beach last time, but it was specifically reserved. I understand these are allocaTed upon arrival. Are there any bad locations? I would hate to pay a bunch of money and be disappointed with it. I wish you could pick in advance.

As early as you can.

We got off and headed over there around 9:30am. About half an hour after we docked. We were the first ones there and got our pick. However in my opinion there are not any bad ones! They are all in one row facing the water. Some are closer to the water than others but we chose the one closest to the roped off entrance and we loved it. Some other folks took the one that is practically two steps from the water and they had kids so that was perfect for them.

We got off and headed over there around 9:30am. About half an hour after we docked. We were the first ones there and got our pick. However in my opinion there are not any bad ones! They are all in one row facing the water. Some are closer to the water than others but we chose the one closest to the roped off entrance and we loved it. Some other folks took the one that is practically two steps from the water and they had kids so that was perfect for them.

Thank you for sharing your first hand knowledge. Exactly what I was hoping to hear.

Question in regards to bungalows. Which is better location Columbus or Nellie beach? We will be traveling with large party. Possibly 2 or 3 will be reserved. Is Columbus too far out from zip and other activities. I read that one poster was on Barefoot beach. This is not an option for us this cruise.

Question in regards to bungalows. Which is better location Columbus or Nellie beach? We will be traveling with large party. Possibly 2 or 3 will be reserved. Is Columbus too far out from zip and other activities. I read that one poster was on Barefoot beach. This is not an option for us this cruise.

The bungalows are only in one spot on Columbus cove. Nellies beach has cabanas which are more expensive and are not in a private or roped off area. We have had cabanas at barefoot and a bungalow on columbus and prefer The Bungalow! It is easy to get to Columbus cove by either walking or taking the ferry from the pier.

Thank you so much for the information. I think I have to decide if the whole gang want to be on a beach furtherest out or not.

FYI....Columbus cove is only a 2-3 minute walk from Nellies. So if those are the two you are looking at they are very close together. Also there is a food set up right behind the bungalows on Columbus and not one by Nellies. Just thought some of that info might help as well. Have fun no matter what you decide to do!!

wow didn't realize they were that close to the water

They form a bit of a semi-circle. BB8 is closest to the wall at the far end and is closest to the water. They curve back from the water from there. The tide went out as the morning went on and by afternoon we were about 12-15 feet from the waterline. I'd guess the bungalows in the middle are 30-40 feet from the waterline.

As Bob said, get there early if you want your pick. None of them are really bad. We were off early and were there second. Wife wanted the far end so we were further away from the crowds, but she has since decided she didn't like being so close to the wall. Next time we go we probably won't pick #8, we'll go further towards the middle of the bungalows (BB4 or BB5).

This thread has some pictures of the layout. Posts #78 and #113 are pretty good.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2394971