Sled Dog Discovery

MSPCUBS

I will be in Juneau (HAL - Noordam) in July. I am interested in doing the Sled Dog Discovery excursion. There are 4 of us. There is not a big difference in cost between the ship and doing it privately. Because I have a fairly large OBC, I would like to use some of it for this tour. Unfortunately, I then have to wait until I am on the ship to do so.

How likely is it that this tour will sell out before we sail? I would hate to miss it, but do not want to end up with a large amount of OBC at the end of the cruise that I will lose.

Does anyone have any info on whether this tour usually sells out quickly?

Thanks!

I will be in Juneau (HAL - Noordam) in July. I am interested in doing the Sled Dog Discovery excursion. There are 4 of us. There is not a big difference in cost between the ship and doing it privately. Because I have a fairly large OBC, I would like to use some of it for this tour. Unfortunately, I then have to wait until I am on the ship to do so.

How likely is it that this tour will sell out before we sail? I would hate to miss it, but do not want to end up with a large amount of OBC at the end of the cruise that I will lose.

Does anyone have any info on whether this tour usually sells out quickly?

Thanks!

This also offered in Skagway through the same company. They typically have several available times.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2529761&page=11 Post 218 starts Juneau - we did the mushers camp excursion. I have pictures to show what to expect.