Faster to the fun mistake on boarding pass.

johnlisac

Has anyone been able to board early with the boarding pass that has fttf mistakenly printed on it??

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

In New Orleans they have a list of the people that purchased FTTF. They look for your name on that list. I doubt it would work there.

Do you have such a boarding pass, created seemingly in error on the part of Carnival, or were you hypothesizing about someone trying to photoshop such info onto the pass?

Because if the former, perhaps someone bought you FTTF as a gift and you just don't know it?

If the latter, well, tsk tsk.

This actually just happened to a couple in our group on the Breeze from Galveston last month. They didn't even notice that their boarding pass said FTTF. When they got to the port and showed their boarding pass, the person said, "Oh, you have FTTF" and sent them on through. They didn't argue. LOL. That being said, it was ONLY on their boarding pass. They didn't get a sticker on they S & S card so they didn't have any of the additional perks.

Going out of Galveston we had FTTF and got an upsell to a suite about 6 weeks before the cruise. The only reason we got FTTF was for early boarding so we cancelled it and our credit card was refunded. Printed out our luggage tags and boarding pass a few days before the cruise and they said FTTF. I called Carnival to double check and they said no we did not have it. Got our sign and sail cards and there was FTTF on them. I guess some kind of computer glitch that didn't remove it from our documents.

When Carnival changed the look/design of their boarding passes and luggage tags on December 8, 2017 there were a great number of mistakes. I was cruising on the 10th and my facebook group was abuzz with the number of people that didn't purchase or have priority but had FTTF on their luggage and/ or boarding passes. Is it possible your friends printed their paperwork in that timeframe?

Do you have such a boarding pass, created seemingly in error on the part of Carnival, or were you hypothesizing about someone trying to photoshop such info onto the pass?

Because if the former, perhaps someone bought you FTTF as a gift and you just don't know it?

If the latter, well, tsk tsk.

Error on the part of carnival!!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

on our last Carnival cruise a few years ago, I think FTTF was kind of new, I purchased it. Then I had second thoughts and unpurchased it. I reprinted our boarding passes. When we went to check in, the lady told me we had FTTF and we needed to go to a different counter. We followed her over there and I explained that I had unpurchased it. She said well, the paper work she had said we had it so as far as she was concerned we had it! we got the sticker on our s&s cards and were able to board immediately ad go to our cabin, which had the FTTF paperwork in it.

When Carnival changed the look/design of their boarding passes and luggage tags on December 8, 2017 there were a great number of mistakes. I was cruising on the 10th and my facebook group was abuzz with the number of people that didn't purchase or have priority but had FTTF on their luggage and/ or boarding passes. Is it possible your friends printed their paperwork in that timeframe?

We cruised on the Paradise December 17th and there were also many people getting In the door with FTTF on that cruise. That was all it got them, but they were getting in the terminal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app