MSC Seaside Baby Pool?

MacMarauder

Does anyone know if MSC Seaside has a pool that is ok for swim diapers? I apologize for another Seaside thread but I have not been able to figure this out from Google or searching CC.

My last two cruises were with my son who is now 3, but we have another on the way due in June. I'm limiting my options to ships with a drop-off nursery and a baby splash pool for a late 2019 cruise. I'm ok sticking with RCL since Quantum/Oasis/Freedom classes all have these features but it would be nice having another choice (besides Disney which isn't our thing and also outside our price range).

Thank you!

Its not really a baby pool. I would say that it is more for kids aged 4+.

My daughter is 5 and the water was up to her waist and as the boat moves a bit it can actually get kind of wavy. Once to the point where they had to clear the kids out and push the water out of the main hallways (was actually kind of funny to watch).

There is also lots of the splash pad sprayers and a big bucket that dumps water. So its not exactly the best for little ones who aren't used to being splashed or sprayed.

• 1 month later...

I'd like info about this as well. I keep seeing mixed info. People keep saying the kids need to be potty trained to use the pools (which I completely get for the larger pools), but then I keep seeing references to the "Tot splash area" and I'm not sure if that's okay for toddlers in swim diapers or not.

Can anyone with a little one that uses swim diapers that went on Seaside tell us what the real deal is? Pictures would be great too as they seem to be few and far between for the kids stuff. Thanks!