Who is Captain on Seaside now, Captain Massa?

NMsunset

Yes, it was Captain Massa who took over from Captain Scala. He announced he was flying back to Italy on the 3rd. Captain Massa is very interesting and is often visible on the ship. I saw him in the MDR last week wishing someone a happy birthday. He has an interesting display setup with meteorological charts and other info. You can leave written questions for him and he will personally respond.

Captain Massa is great. He,was our captain on the Divina in Sept during hurricane Irma -7 days turned into 13. And he was aboard, but not captain on our Jan 20th sailing on the Seaside. Hoping he will still be onboard during our April sailing. Gotta love his personality and accent. Really nice guy

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

I agree that Captain Massa is a great Captain. He can speak 5 or 6 languages and is a wealth of knowledge. He has actually been the captain on all but 1 of my MSC cruises. He visits the yacht club and usually dines in the yacht club restaurant a few times throughout the week.