Internet package on back to back cruises

SWANOZ

If I was to purchase a 250 minute internet package on the first cruise, am I able to carry over any unused minutes to the second cruise? Thanks Jennifer

I was wondering the same thing since i have a back2back booked in April

Which ship ?? The official answer is almost certainly "no" if the B2B is only offered as 2 separate sailings - it won't hurt to ask onboard the iCafe manager on duty.

If you are buying or spending $$$ or OBC for this, maybe consider paying for the smaller package ... the per minutes rate would be higher, however. The 250m/mb package was (is) priced at $125 on the BA & Gem, there is a 100mb plan available ... maybe not on the Escape & Getaway per my understanding as it has the newer 3-tiered & limited social media plan.

Depending on your planned usage, those 250 MB and/or 250 minutes equivalent can be consumed or used up very quickly, especially with background apps running on your iPad, tablet, iPhone or smartphone - depending on how it is configured & restrictions set up.

If I was to purchase a 250 minute internet package on the first cruise, am I able to carry over any unused minutes to the second cruise? Thanks Jennifer

Ours carried over when it was booked as one cruise and also when our b2b was booked as two cruises.

Talk to the internet manager during your first cruise so he doesn't close the account if you booked as two cruises.

Talk to the internet manager during your first cruise so he doesn't close the account if you booked as two cruises.

I would say that this is the most important part; build a rapport with him/her as he/she can be very useful when you get problems or just want pointing in the right direction.