Schooner Bar on Oasis Bar Staff

Jcol5786

Leaving today for our Oasis cruise on Sunday. Really looking forward to it. On our last two cruises we discovered that there seemed to be a particular Schooner bar waiter who went above and beyond in the terms of service. Two years ago we met Lorenzo on Indy. He was great. Last year on Allure we met Gary. He also was always super attentive. He remembered names and drink preferences and even managed to make me a real Caesar. So I'm wondering if there is a waiter on Oasis Schooner bar that has made a similar impression with anyone? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Leaving today for our Oasis cruise on Sunday. Really looking forward to it. On our last two cruises we discovered that there seemed to be a particular Schooner bar waiter who went above and beyond in the terms of service. Two years ago we met Lorenzo on Indy. He was great. Last year on Allure we met Gary. He also was always super attentive. He remembered names and drink preferences and even managed to make me a real Caesar. So I'm wondering if there is a waiter on Oasis Schooner bar that has made a similar impression with anyone? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

There's a guy that was there in December, wish I could remember his name. He was from Brazil. His drinks were fantastic and he was very friendly.

Seems every bar staff remember "regulars". We generally frequent one or two bars on Oasis and when we skip a night, the bar tenders always ask us where we were. They offer to make out usual drink. Once, I made a mistake and ordered a new drink, that I didn't like. I didn't turn it back, I just walked away and ordered something else at a different bar. Sure enough that bartender asked me if I wanted that same drink from the night prior.

I hope you have a good experience on Oasis.

M

There's a guy that was there in December, wish I could remember his name. He was from Brazil. His drinks were fantastic and he was very friendly.

MARCELLO!!!

Our favorite waiter but sadly in a few weeks he will be moving to the Symphony