Mobile passport Questions

Lazz

I am trying to set up the Mobile Passport App for our upcoming cruise on the Zuiderdam. I was beginning to to enter the Travel information but I got stuck when it asked what terminal the ship will be docked at. when we arrive back at Port Everglades. How do I find that out, or does all this have to wait until we return to port at the end of the cruise? Thanks for your help.

I don't know if they were using it in early February. We used it last year and we breezed right through. It was great. So I expected the same thing again this time--same terminal, so why not. The app let me enter everything and gave me a receipt, but the people staffing the lines told me it wasn't being used any more. DH can't stand for a long time, but I hadn't asked for a wheelchair as I expected another short wait. I hate to use a resource like that if we didn't truly need it.

There was only the one very long line. So since there were some empty wheelchairs, I asked if he could have one. I was willing to push it, since we had a porter and I had no luggage to drag. But I guess that isn't permitted. So they let him sit and looked for someone to push. Then we looked and saw that the line for wheelchairs had been closed off. I asked another port employee why the wheelchair line was closed and why the mobile app wasn't working. She said they do have the mobile app but now that we had a porter and a wheelchair we were in the wrong place to use it. She didn't have an answer for why the wheelchair route was closed.

By now there were three people in wheelchairs wondering why that line was blocked. The woman grudgingly opened it.

I knew the terminal would be a mess. Lots of ships in port on a Sunday. They made announcements on the ship that they were holding disembarkation to allow the terminal to clear. We were in a Neptune suite so we had priority disembarkation. Since we didn't have a connection to make, we relaxed in the cabin until we thought things had calmed down. Should have stayed longer. There were 3000+ passengers and only 3 agents to process everyone.

Next time I'll wait longer on board, maybe until they call "Will Mr and Mrs So-and-So of Cabin 0000 PLEASE go to the gangway." Hey, somebody has to be last, right?