I know its been asked before but...

as from the RCCL crown and anchor webpage...

Receive an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite (categories RS, OS, FS, GS, JS) for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2004

They say nothing about length of cruise.. just that you book a js or higher on any sailing...

Have fun

Trust me... there are about a million questions on here that have been asked before... no biggie not everyone can read every post on here :)

Yep, that's the Merion family. We are going directly from Platinum to Diamond after this cruise. It's a B2B on the Sovereign in a JS - it's a 3 day and a 4 day, so 2 cruise credits per, for a total of 4, taking us from 6 credits from before to 6 + 4 = 10 as of 1/3/06. :D :D :D

Yep, that's the Merion family. We are going directly from Platinum to Diamond after this cruise. It's a B2B on the Sovereign in a JS - it's a 3 day and a 4 day, so 2 cruise credits per, for a total of 4, taking us from 6 credits from before to 6 + 4 = 10 as of 1/3/06. :D :D :D

I was thinking of doing B2B also! So I'm glad I'm not the only one (though I may get flamed for not earning my next level the old fashioned way) Thanks everyone for the replies

Carol, are you packed and ready to go? Are you driving or flying this time? Have a great cruise and I'm looking forward to your review.

I was thinking of doing B2B also! So I'm glad I'm not the only one (though I may get flamed for not earning my next level the old fashioned way) Thanks everyone for the replies

No reason you should be flamed. That is RCCL's rules, not yours or ours.

I sail 11 nights and get one or two, but if I had the desire to do as you, I would have been Diamond a long time ago. We just like longer cruises. ;)

I do make Diamond after my B2B in September. Yahoo!

Archived