We leave tomorrow!!!

canadaman111

I loved the Breeze. When it rolled out there seemed so many new features. Make sure you try some of the apps in the Red Feog they cost a couple of bucks but were very yummy. I also liked their beer. Have a fabulous time!

I leave Friday morning for the Splendor out of Long Beach and can’t wait. :hearteyes:

After booking our first cruise 2 years ago now we finally leave tomorrow!! We are driving from here in Ontario Canada to Galveston to board the Breeze Sunday morning!!! The excitement is building back up today after not being so excited lately with so much to do to prepare, but now that we are mostly ready vacation mode is very close!!

Watch out for the fog.

Safe travels and you will love the Breeze! We also board Sunday but luckily only have a 3 hour drive to the port. This will be our 3rd time on her since June, lol. One of our favorite things is getting the couples spa pass for the thermal suites and repurchased it this time. We are super excited, I couldn't sleep and was up extra early and happened upon FTTF and purchased that real quick this morning.

There may be a delayed departure on Sunday AM due to fog.

Galveston has a cruise cam live video feed of the ship’s dock and TXDOT can help you with the highway conditions.

Have a great time, make lots of memories.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Breeze was at the dock around 7:30 Sunday AM. By now Canadaman111 and his family should be having fun, fun, fun!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...