Meet & Mingle Scheduled Parties

birdylady

I have a question. I know RCI still does the official M&M parties. I know where to sign up for it. And I know how to find out how many people are registered. What I can't find anymore is the list that RCI used to maintain that listed the ships, sailing, time and location of scheduled parties. Does anyone know if they have discontinued keeping a public list of these? I do remember last year when I looked for that sailing very few seemed to be current and updated short of maybe a week or 2 out. I know we always find these useful should we not get the invitation in our cabin (assuming they don't change things last minute.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanx

Erika

Well, I guess that makes it easier for RCI if they don't list anything, versus only some. LOL

Thanx

Erika

Plus, our experience had been that the venue/day/time would change from what was on the website around half the time.

• 6 months later...

Bob, the M&M list for my upcoming cruise has gone from 87 last week back down to 0 on their website today.

Is there an email address I can use to reach out to someone to get this sorted......at least the 2nd time this has happened in the countdown......

Thanks.

Bob, the M&M list for my upcoming cruise has gone from 87 last week back down to 0 on their website today.

Is there an email address I can use to reach out to someone to get this sorted......at least the 2nd time this has happened in the countdown......

Thanks.

You can try xplora@rccl.com.

This behavior has been reported for months now. I doubt they have an answer besides having everyone sign up again.

On our last four cruises (three Royal and one Celebrity) we either never got the M&M invitation or it arrived after the event.When I asked at guest services they acted like the didn't know what I was talking about and eventually told me where it was but an hour later. Any way to get around this??

On our last four cruises (three Royal and one Celebrity) we either never got the M&M invitation or it arrived after the event.When I asked at guest services they acted like the didn't know what I was talking about and eventually told me where it was but an hour later. Any way to get around this??

The best way we've found is to arrange an informal M&M on the first day, after staterooms have opened. This way everyone can share the invitation info. In reality, these informal M&Ms have been much more fun and have resulted in more mingling than the ones sponsored by the cruise line.

OK so this might be a dumb question, but how many people need to be registered to get an official M&M from RCI? Also when I look at the list it only lists the people that have posted on the forum and not their partner, i.e. I am listed but not my husband. How do we get the correct number registered?

OK so this might be a dumb question, but how many people need to be registered to get an official M&M from RCI? Also when I look at the list it only lists the people that have posted on the forum and not their partner, i.e. I am listed but not my husband. How do we get the correct number registered?

The minimum is 25, and it's only for 7-night or longer cruises.

What do you mean by "the list"?