Birthdays on Board

barbeehd

Happy b'day to your DD!:)

Unfortunately, Carnival has stopped doing celebrations like they did in the past. Too many people took advantage and 'fibbed' about b'days and anniversaries, etc.:o They used to bring a lighted b'day cake to the honoree.

However, these days, if you let your waiter know, he/she will bring a dessert out with a candle, and the waiters will gather around and sing "Hoppy burfday two shoes".....:D

If you want a cake, you can order it from Guest Services, and I believe the cost is around $7. You could also order a birthday package for the cabin. Guest Services handles all these type requests.

We were in Carnval's Glory last month and they were sing 'happee birday" and 'hapee anaversaree'. Just let your TA know you're celebrating a birthday and which day. Then make sure you go to dining room that night! If you don't have a TA, call Carnival and tell them!

I called NCL last night as we are celebrating an aniversery, cruisin in two days (!!) and forgot to tell our TA. We will have cake delivreed to our cabin (could have been dining room) at 6PM. There is no cost for this!

Uh, that's what I said. TELL your waiter. (Telling your TA or PVP doesn't always get it done.) It's a very simple thing to mention it to your waiter and he/she will see that you get a dessert and a song!:) If you don't tell them - they will never know.

Just did this on the Glory 2 weeks ago. Tolk the waiter 2 days in advance. On the night of the birthday, he brought out a heart shaped cake with her name on it and Happy Birthday. At the end of dinner I signed a $7 sail and sign slip. It went real smooth, but the cake was pretty yucko.

We were preparing to walk off the ship for a stroll around dockside in Bermuda, when we found the lounge under the main show lounge on the Pride.

They were doing karaoke

My then 4 1/2 year old daughter whispers something to her mother, walks up to the guy, gets on stage and sings happy birthday to me, a cappela.

Dad's heart powered the ship back to NY. Nothing will ever beat that for me.

If you have a large group talk to your travel agent about FREE:) private meeting room. I booked a 100 b day for my great grandmother on spirit and they are giving us private meeting room which I will decorate prior to her arrival. Cake is costing me 7.00 each though.

Archived