BOGO question - Harmony.

csnarpy

Yes and yes.

We did 150 Central Park and Chops Grille.

Both were excellent.

Have eaten at Wonderland before a decent experience but would not dine there again.

We were assigned Sabor the first night but had no problems changing.

Just visited Chops on boarding and they did the reservations for us.

It is a perk for D+ members and it is for the first 2 nights only.

You can request the first night restaurant but when you board go to the speciality restaurant desk or any speciality restaurant and make your reservations then.

Several people have said Wonderland is included.

I don't think it negates the benefit, as I'm assuming that benefit is free, whereas the regular Joe has to pay for it. When we were on Harmony they were flexible about when we used it, but I suspect that just depends on who you talk to.

For our upcoming cruise, a family member booked the Mystery Dinner, which is the first night, but was also able to book the BOGO, so not sure what will happen with that, as we tried, and weren't able to do that.

Is that for the first 2 nights also and does that negate the D+ benefit.

Thanks.

Yes, first two nights, but does not negate the D+ benefit. One advantage of the D+ benefit is the ability to use it to treat another guest to dinner.

When we were on Harmony they were flexible about when we used it, but I suspect that just depends on who you talk to

Hi there, they let you use your BOGO dinners on nights other than 1 and 2? My wife and I are considering BOGO for our 3/17 cruise but are slightly bummed about being forced to use them it on nights 1&2. The POSSIBILITY of being able to switch to a later night would make me feel better!

Hi there, they let you use your BOGO dinners on nights other than 1 and 2? My wife and I are considering BOGO for our 3/17 cruise but are slightly bummed about being forced to use them it on nights 1&2. The POSSIBILITY of being able to switch to a later night would make me feel better!

Yes we were allowed to do nights 1 and 3 I believe, but again and with most things RC I think it depends on who you speak to. We were on a very port intensive cruise and I suspect pre-sales of specialty dining were not strong so they were willing to accommodate us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums