If you have cruised in E, JS AND GS............

Merion_Mom

If you have experienced a category E cabin, a JS AND a GS, please help me with this packing question.

I am packing right now for our 7 days on the Sovereign. *We* are a Mom and two adult-sized *kids* - almost 18 son and daughter who turns 20 when we sail. (She always seems to get a cruise as her birthday present!;))

In the E cabin, we were very grateful to have our over-the-door shoe bag organizer. In the GS, I decided not to take it, and that was the right decision, because we had more storage space than even WE could use!

What about a JS on the Sovereign ? Do I pack the organizer or leave it at home? (daughter seems to be packing reasonably, for a change, and NOT overpacking). Obviously, this is for "the little things" so that they don't get lost or overcrowd the countertop space.

What do you think? Take or leave at home?

Happy Holidays Carol and Happy New Year ((((hugs)))))

I suggest taking it, our JS on the Monarch was no where near a JS on The Navigator.

Hope you all have a wonderful B2B :D :D

###

Thanks, PC. We haven't had a JS before, so I have only an E and a GS to compare!

for those "little things". They also come in handy to store wallets when swimming or snorkeling, so everything is dry.

I have on that has 4 compartments for storing stuff, but suddenly Zip Locs for each of us seems to work better. I even have my jewelry in one so TSA doesn't get to noisy or try a five finger discount.

Carol.......Happy Holidays!! I know that you have been looking forward to this B2B for many months. I know the size of the JS on the Monarch, and IMHO would probably take the organizer. Have a wonderful cruise, don't spend all of your cruising time giving us "live" reports,:D but we look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Rick

Archived