Transportation from Port Canaveral to Orlando HOTEL

Skidmore101

Hi,

My husband and I are trying to find transportation to get us and our luggage from Port Canaveral to our hotel in Orlando. Our cruise gets in at 8 AM on Saturday and then we need to swing by the hotel and drop our luggage and then go to Universal Studios for some quality time with Mr. Potter. Since it will already be a shortened day at Universal, I am trying to find the best way there.

The only transportation I can find is either renting a car (seems like a waste, as our hotel has both Universal and Airport shuttles and we depart the next day) or taking a shuttle to the airport and getting transportation to the hotel from there (which seems like such a waste of time). Called the hotel and they weren’t any help, barely knew the difference between an airport and cruise port. An Uber costs $90(!).

Do any of you have other ideas or suggestions?

Thank You!

I did the exact same thing last May. I would check to see when you can walk off the ship in the morning.

We walked off the ship at 700am, and got into our Uber by 730am. We arrived at our Hotel at Universal Stuidos by 830, and got in line to enter the park by 850am.

It was amazing, have fun at Harry Potter World.

Hi,

My husband and I are trying to find transportation to get us and our luggage from Port Canaveral to our hotel in Orlando. Our cruise gets in at 8 AM on Saturday and then we need to swing by the hotel and drop our luggage and then go to Universal Studios for some quality time with Mr. Potter. Since it will already be a shortened day at Universal, I am trying to find the best way there.

The only transportation I can find is either renting a car (seems like a waste, as our hotel has both Universal and Airport shuttles and we depart the next day) or taking a shuttle to the airport and getting transportation to the hotel from there (which seems like such a waste of time). Called the hotel and they weren’t any help, barely knew the difference between an airport and cruise port. An Uber costs $90(!).

Do any of you have other ideas or suggestions?

Thank You!