Harmony Escape room or what is it called ?

sdrocks

When we first did it last year it was less that $20,can't remember exactly, but it was a blast. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Knowing how much fun we had we would probably drop 20 to do it. But that's just me. Lots of others on here will definitely give their opinions on having to pay for this.

There were several days available, can't remember those either.

It should eventually show up in your planner.

Does Harmony have the escape room or is it called something else I am overlooking ? Are reservations needed ? What is the cost ? Anyone know what days & times for Eastern itinerary in June ?

TIA.

Used to be free when we did it and I guess due to so many no shows they started charging. If it is $20 I personally would pass on it. It was OK but I didn’t think it was fun enough to want to pay to do it let alone pay 20. Three of us did it and if I had payed $60 total I would’ve thought it a huge waste of money that was better spent elsewhere. Just my opinion and I’m sure others would gladly pay.

As usual liking it or not and willing to pay is all subjective. Answers will be all over the place. Just depends on if you like puzzles and solving things. My wife and I are both police officers so it kind of fit us well. Would have been better if we were astronauts though. :')

Does Harmony have the escape room or is it called something else I am overlooking ? Are reservations needed ? What is the cost ? Anyone know what days & times for Eastern itinerary in June ?

TIA.

Escape the Rubicon. When we went reservations were available almost every day at every hour and filled up quick. Maximum of 12 people can go in at one time. It was only 8.99 last summer but I'm going again next month and it is now 19.99 per person. Not sure it is worth it but I can say that since I've done it once. You may want to pay to try it once. It was fun. Later in the week, I believe on the last sea day, they have a free "puzzle break" in the on air club which my family thought was just as fun. You just have to look for it in the cruise compass. We would probably have missed it if the Escape room leader hadn't told us about it.

Enjoy!!