Dining Packages

Thank you for assistance. This is our first time on RC and only our second cruise so I’m trying to figure things out.

We are hoping to see some of the shows but the entrainment isn’t listed yet. How do you know what time to make dinner reservations? I feel like there is some code to this I haven’t cracked yet...

Thank you for assistance. This is our first time on RC and only our second cruise so I’m trying to figure things out.

We are hoping to see some of the shows but the entrainment isn’t listed yet. How do you know what time to make dinner reservations? I feel like there is some code to this I haven’t cracked yet...

You're not missing anything, that's the way it is on RC now. The cruise line used to publish a show schedule so people could plan around the shows, but they discontinued that.

You can look for a scanned Cruise Compass once Symphony starts sailing. Another technique is to make dinner reservations that are close to the two traditional dining times, which in the past have been convenient to watching the shows.

On my upcoming Allure sailing, I had the same problem as the shows & times were not being shown. Sailing date was getting close and I was concerned as I have a party of 9 and wanted to make sure that I had some reserves. Called the "pre-cruise planner dept." (800-398-9819) and the agent was so congenial and helpful as she had the entire week's schedule and made the necessary reservations.

Some shows/entertainment are tight as we have traditional dining time of 5:30pm. One of the shows is Mamma Mia and the best available time is 9:30pm. We'll have to see as there are 3 children 10 & under.