Where does Horizon dock in NYC

JimmyTheSaint

Thanks everyone for the information.

Can anyone help with another question - given that 4000 people will be disembarking how long will it take to clear US Customs & Immigration. I'm not a US citizen so I imagine it will take a long time.

Depends upon how many customs agent are assigned to the pier. Could take 5 minutes could take an hour. No way to know for sure

I just checked my uber history. In September, we were in zone 2 of non-self assist and we were picked up at 10:16. I'd say we waited about 10 minutes outside for pickup though, the guy had a hard time with traffic and getting to us.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Majority of the time Carnival docks at Pier 90. NCL usually uses Pier 88. :cool:

Pier 88 is slightly bigger and is more equipped for the bigger ships. When the Carnival Vista was in NYC for her brief visit, they used Pier 88. So i am going to guess they use Pier 88 for it, there is no conflicts with NCL ships based on the terminal schedule.

Next year, when the Carnival Triumph sails out of NYC, they will use the regular Pier 90