Carnival Glory 11/26/05-12/3/05 E. Caribbean Cruise

msdeb1107

Deb, me and my husband are going to Nassau did you take the excusion from your ship to Atlanis and how much did it cost you? thanks for any information you can give us...and I loved your pics, we will be sailing on the same ship..and by the way you children are beautiful..it looked like they enjoyed themselves...:)

• 2 weeks later...

We are doing a 8a cabin also with our kids on the Freedom next July for the Med. Our kids are older do you think they will be comfortable enouph to sleep on the pullman and the single sofa, overall was the cabin roomy enouph for 4...thanks

We booked a room at the Atlantis through Expedia. It was $150 or something like that. Then we taxied to the resort from the pier. It was pretty easy, and a good way to get to do all you want to at Atlantis, but it would not be worth the money for only two people (there were four of us, so the price Carnival would have charged would have been more only for The Dig).

Thanks for the nice comments on the photos and our children. We think they are lovely. :-) Have a wonderful cruise.

Deb, me and my husband are going to Nassau did you take the excusion from your ship to Atlanis and how much did it cost you? thanks for any information you can give us...and I loved your pics, we will be sailing on the same ship..and by the way you children are beautiful..it looked like they enjoyed themselves...:)

Your kids will be fine on the beds provided in the cabin, but when everyone is in the room at the same time it is a little cramped. Nothing that put a dent on our enjoyment, but you will be "snug." LOL

Have a great cruise!

We are doing a 8a cabin also with our kids on the Freedom next July for the Med. Our kids are older do you think they will be comfortable enouph to sleep on the pullman and the single sofa, overall was the cabin roomy enouph for 4...thanks

Archived