Carnival Glory 11/26/05-12/3/05 E. Caribbean Cruise

msdeb1107

That's awesome that Adrian was your waiter. He was a bit formal, so it was fun to see him cut up during the dancing. He and I were next to each other in the conga line! Was Shaun your assistant? How did you like your cruise? Eastern or Western?

• 3 weeks later...

Deb,

What absolutely gorgeous photos, well taken and a pleasant reminder to what my DH and I can hopefully expect. We are sailing on March 18, 2006 and look forward to some of those same incredible views. Thanks so much for sharing:)

Wow! I mean Wow!! That was an awesome slide show! Thank you so much for sharing your family vacation pics with us!!!

My wife and I will be celebrating our honeymoon on the Glory during the June 10-17 cruise! I only hope our trip will be half as nice as yours. You have a beautiful and happy family! Thanks for sharing!

Hi!

I enjoyed your photos. I was interested in how you configured your room with your girls because hopefully in a few years (maybe 3) we will be traveling with 2 boys 3 & 6. It looks like your girls did really well!

We want to try Eastern Caribbean next as we have not done that yet.

We are not professional photographers, but we do enjoy taking a lot of pix. The camera is an awesome Canon Rebel XT digital which does all the hard stuff for us.

Glad you liked them.

Beautiful, beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. I am going on my first cruise this July and your photos made me even more excited. You must be a professional photographer or what kind of camera did you use?!

Deb,

my friends and i were on the Glory (western side) trip last august. All those pictures brought back the best memeories. We are currently planning a trip for the eastern side on the glory again this summer, cant wait. Great pictures!!

Here are photos from our 11/26/05 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Glory: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=9r81q2dr.9tim0bjz&x=0&y=8mrgpd

I hope you enjoy the pictures. We sure enjoyed our trip.

Cheers,

I think you have taken some great photos...You have a beautiful family!:D

:D Just viewed your Glory photos, thanks for sharing them with us. We too have a Canon camera and love it. You have some fantastic shots for yourself.

We sail on the Glory 4/20 the Eastern route so I was very interested in viewing your photos

Atlantis, did you tour that on your own?

Horseback riding, was that booked thru the ship?

We are two mid 50's adults cruising with no kids and I can't make up my mind what shore excursions to take. My partner is not the "sit on the beach" type of guy.

This will be our 1st cruise on Glory with a balcony and we plan on spending time out there just chilling!

Any input you can provide will be appreciated.:)

We did book Atlantis on our own by renting a room. We got a great price at exped**.com, which was a value for four of us. Might not be worth the money for a couple. We also booked the horseback riding on our own. My cruise review gives more details. It is located at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=267716.

Glad you enjoyed the photos. :-)

Atlantis, did you tour that on your own?

Horseback riding, was that booked thru the ship?

We are two mid 50's adults cruising with no kids and I can't make up my mind what shore excursions to take. My partner is not the "sit on the beach" type of guy.

We drove. We left the day before and spent the night in a hotel in Jacksonville, FL. It worked out well. We are cruising from Port Canaveral again in May and will drive then, too. Took us 9.5 hours.

Did you drive to Port Canaval of fly?

• 2 weeks later...

I am a photo addict!! Loved looking at your pics!!

I recently sailed the Glory to the Western Caribbean and am thinking she may be my next cruise only Eastern. I have sailed the Triumph both Eastern and Western and had such a fabulous time on the Glory I want to do the same!!

Thanks for posting!

Archived