"Guitar" Party Bus

GWP-OKC

• 4 weeks later...

We just did this last tues. It depends on your taste and party style on whether you will enjoy it. We are a married couple in our late 40’s with a 9 year old daughter. I wouldn’t recommend anyone under the age 18, and wished I had been warned.

They start the ride with beer and sodas or water. Then they break out the Green Juice. In liquor bottles, they give you shot cups at first, but after 1/2 hour they just pour it directly into the passengers’ mouths. The ride was way too long ...almost an hour. Then at the beach there’s more free weak drinks, and if it’s part of your package, a buffet. The beach is small but private. They have kayaks, hammocks and a playground for children, and that’s about it. Showers and toilets. Not their fault but the water was covered in algae and kelp. They did have men working hard to rake it up.

On the bus ride back, you will be shocked to learn that one woman became very ill. Shocked, because it was only one person. We had to pull over 3 times so she could throw up. The green juice kept making th rounds. Oh and there were biting flies we had to deal with. Half of the passengers kept the party going, the other half was miserable.

I had fun for the first half hour, great music, fun people, laughing care free etc. but once it went to mouth shots, i was full of regrets. Hammocks were great though.