Oasis My Time Dining. Party of 12?

I would go to the MTD desk as soon as you board and try to get a standing reservation. You might have a long wait time otherwise.

If possible, consider switching to traditional (fixed) dining.

Interesting. So no one has had any luck booking this in advance?

With a party this size....no I have not heard of anyone having any luck booking ahead.

As Bob suggested try to see them as soon as you board.

My suggestion would be to go ahead and book your table for 10 as soon as you can, then on first day of the cruise soon after boarding, go to the MTD room and speak to someone about adding your two other persons for the entire cruise and they will probably be able to do so without issues. Last year on enchantment, I had 11 and this is what I did. They will do everything they can to accommodate their guests.

Like ScStoney, we had 11. I made reservations for 10, and then made sure to make a reservation for the 11th member at the same time. We were in a suite, so I was able to email the concierge and ask about ensuring we had a table for 11. They verified it, but I went to the MDR as soon as I boarded and talked to them. They were aware or my request and we had the same table and waiters for the entire cruise. One of the best dining experiences in 30 cruises.

Make sure you reserve the same time for every member in your party. Then email the dining staff on the ship to let them know you'll need a table for 12, then immediately upon boarding go and ensure they know your needs. Should be no problem. I believe you can email Royal Caribbean Dining at rcldining@rccl.com. Give them your booking number, ship, and sail date with your request.